Educate Oregonians about publicly financed health care.
A System of health care in Oregon that
- Achieves the triple aim to
- Improve the health of all Oregon residents
- Improve patients' experiences of care (including quality & satisfaction)
- Reduce the per capita cost of health care
- Embrace health care as a basic human and social need, rather than a commodity
- Is publicly financed
- Encompasses the principles of Universality, Equity, Accountability, Transparency, Participation,and Public Good
This Mission & Vision was approved by the Board of Directors on 4-19-13.